Friday, October 4, 2013

Korea Chocolate Bread 초코 버터 브레드 |Tom n Toms Style|

It's FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY. It is also the last day of this blogging week :(

I'm surprised that I've been able to keep blogging for a week because so much has been happening, and I've just been so swamped and busy as well. But it's here. day 5 of recipes, and I'm really happy to share this one with you guys. Especially after  the response I got for a similar recipe I shared earlier.

I shared the Tom n Toms Honey Butter Bread a while back, so today I've come back to cap this week off with the Tom n Toms Choco Butter Bread. This one is just as indulgent, if not more because of the chocolate. And the version I share with you may be best left to group gatherings because you will drown in the richness of the dessert.

You know the drill, it's time to get started

Ingredients
5cm thick piece of white bread (white tastes best)
4 tbs butter
4 tbs nutella ot any chocolate spread
2 tbs chocolate sauce
2 tbs strawberry
1 scoop vanilla (or chocolate) ice cream or whipped cream (from a can is fine)

Method 
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread.
3. Cut the bread into 9 cubes and keep the shape of the bread.
4. Put the bread into the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Spread nutella on the buttered bread.
6. Place scoop of ice cream on the centre, or a generous amount of whipped cream. Top with lashings of chocolate and strawberry sauce. Serve immediately.

And there you have it, another delectable Tom n Toms creation to enjoy at home.




THAT is it. I hope that you have enjoyed my week's worth of blogs because it certainly has been fun to be sharing some of my favourite little snacks and tid-bits with you guys this week. This week I've been sharing things that I would usually deem to small or easy to make for a normal recipe, but with the nature of this weeks posts I think it has been OK.

Please do continue to scroll through all the recipes on the blog if you would like more, especially because I don't really know when I'll be back with another post :/ But please do remember to stay safe, healthy and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment